The Senior Adult Ministry of FBC Ruston has two goals:
(1) to ensure that each senior adult we encounter is given the opportunity to know for certain that he or she has assurance of salvation and is going to Heaven
(2) to encourage believers to continue growing in grace and in the knowledge of Christ Jesus our Lord and applying what we have learned in serving others in Jesus’ name in whatever capacity we have opportunities to do so.
KIT (Keeping In Touch):
Meets monthly September through May. This is a social gathering of senior adults that meet in the church’s fellowship hall from 11:30AM – 1:00PM for a time of fellowship, delicious food, inspiration, music and special guest speakers.
Throughout the year, the Senior Adult Ministry will take various day trips. Here is a few that we have planned
- February 12- Come join Clayton and Mary for Super at El Jarrito's
- February 20 - Day Trip to Winnfield
- February 24 - Choir Festival here at First Ruston
- March 2 - K.I.T. We will be playing some BINGO at 11:00 am and then our lunch and program at 11:30 am
- March 17- Day Trip to Shreveport
- March 29- Joint Community Service
For more information you can call the church office or check out information in your Connection Group.