Pam Flowers – Weekday Director –
J’Nell Sanderson- Weekday Assistant Director-
First Ruston Weekday a ministry designed for partnering with families in our community so that children have the greatest opportunity to become fully devoted followers of Christ. We will accomplish this by:
- Providing a supportive ministry to families of our church and community.
- Providing mothers with a time away to meet personal and family needs.
- Helping children grow emotionally, mentally, physically, socially, and spiritually.
- Providing opportunities for children to enjoy happy learning experiences at church.
- Helping children to grow in understanding and love for themselves, their families, and their world.
Mom’s Day Out/Pre K3 takes place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9:30- 2:30 with an early drop-off option available at 7:30 or 8:30.
Pre K4 is on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 8:30-2:30
We follow the Lincoln Parish School Calendar. We are closed during Vacation Bible School and for special times of training.
Pre K 2
A Beka curriculum guides children to learn colors, shapes, introduction of alphabet and beginning sounds. Weekly Bible stories, verses and lots of play time.
Pre K 3
A Beka curriculum mixed with Hand Writing Without Tears stimulate cognitive, social, emotional, physical and spiritual developmental. Increasing children’s responsibility and independence through daily activities.
Pre K 4
Providing a small learning environment to adequately prepare your preschooler for Kindergarten. Through constructive and cognitive play, children learn creative expression and decision making. A Beka and Handwriting Without Tears are grouped together with a wide range of fine motor play.