Regular Sunday Services
Depot Campus: 211 West Railroad Ave.
- 8:30 am Contemporary Worship
Main Campus: 200 South Trenton St.
- 8:30 am Traditional Worship (In-person and Online)
- 9:45 am Contemporary Worship/ Connection groups
- 11:00 am Contemporary Worship (In-person and Online)/ Connection Groups/ Equip Groups
Regular Wednesday Services:
- 5:30- Middle School drop-off @ Bus Barn
- 6:45- MS pickup @ Bus Barn
- 6:45- High School drop-off @ Bus Barn
- 8:15- HS pickup @ Bus Barn
- 7:30 pm College Worship
Plan Your Visit
We understand that finding a church can be an intimidating experience but it shouldn't be, so here are a few details to make your visit First Ruston much smoother!
Services: Every time you choose to walk through the doors at First Ruston you will enjoy great music (traditional or contemporary), an upbeat atmosphere and teaching aimed at helping us deal with real life issues.Come enjoy a laid back atmosphere for an hour with a group of people. No pretense, real people learning together how to live the best possible life.
Connection Groups: We have smaller group sessions for all ages between the services called Connection Groups. These are divided into groups according to life stages. These groups cover a variety of topics throughout the year and are geared toward best meeting the need of your life stage . For a list of classes click here.
Children's check-in & programs: It’s a good idea to arrive 10 minutes earlier on your first visit to get your kids checked in at one of our check-in stations. We use the KidCheck program. You can also download the app and create an account to start the process before you arrive.
- 8:30 am: Kids programs for ages 8 weeks - Grade 5
- 9:45 am: Kids programs for ages 8 weeks - Grade 5
- 11:00 am: Kids programs for ages 8 weeks - Grade 5
We certainly aren’t perfect but as you look at our church, we encourage you to give us a try for a couple of weeks so that you get a sense of what life at First Ruston is like. The good news is that Jesus is perfect and He calls us into a life that is full and free!