Present Service times:
Depot Campus: 211 West Railroad Ave.
- 8:30 am Contemporary Worship
Main Campus: 200 South Trenton St.
- 8:30 am Traditional Worship (In-person and Online)
- 9:45 am Contemporary Worship
- 11:00 am Contemporary Worship (In-person and Online)
Worship Service Info
- We ask that if you don’t feel well, have temperature, a cough, etc… PLEASE stay home.
- In Phase 2 we will have child care and 1st Kids Worship, and certain Connection Groups will meet. For a list of those meeting click here.
- We will have an abundance of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes (entry ways, bathrooms, etc…).
- Masks and gloves are welcomed (staff and volunteers will be masked up).
This will be a “touchless” service which means:
- Welcome Team/Greeters will have entry doors propped open
- Bulletin Team will have on gloves
- Wave and greet instead of handshakes and hugs
- Be sure to bring a Bible as there won’t be any pew Bibles
- Bring your own pen/pencil for Response Cards (if you forget, we will have some on tables that you can use and take home)
- Offering/Response Card drop off boxes
- PLEASE sit together as a family.
- Help us with Seating….all pews are open but try not to sit directly behind someone. There will be marking on the pews to keep 6 feet between every family group or individual.
- Feel free to bring in coffee or a beverage - The 1st Cup will be closed and public water fountains turned off.
- As you EXIT, please respect space as much as reasonably possible.
- Exit as timely as possible – we will have to do some cleaning between the services.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: If you’d be willing to help on the Welcome Team by propping (leaning against) a door open and offering a squirt of hand sanitizer BEFORE your service, or help on the Clean Team by wiping down pews/door handles AFTER your service, please email or THANK YOU!!